- "French Kiss" Paint your face like your favorite member of the rock band KISS and pop on a beret.
- "Fantasy Football" Dress up in a wizard gown or clock. Attach a long gray beard if you have one and throw on a helmet. Feel free to carry a wand!
- "Buccaneer" Tape a dollar bill to each ear lobe.
- "Iron Chef" Carry around a clothes iron and wear a chef hat and apron.
- "Gold Digger" Spray paint a plastic shovel gold and carry it around.
- "Sugar Daddy/Mama" Throw on front facing baby carrier and add a bag of sugar. Tip: Empty the bag of sugar into a container at home to use later, and stuff to the sugar bag with fiber fill or crumpled paper to reduce the weight.
- "Fork In The Road" Buy a black t-shirt and add 3 lengths of yellow duct tape. Add a plastic fork under one of the strips of tape.
- "Pumpkin Pie" Create a t-shirt with a picture of a pumpkin pie with the Greek letter "pi" on it. This can be done using an iron-on transfer and the computer, fabric markers/paint, or even construction paper!
- "Bottle Neck" String some empty bottles around your neck.
- "Cloudy with A Chance of Rain" Glue clusters of cotton balls to a blue t-shirt to represent clouds and carry a spray bottle. For a literary take, carry a plate of meatballs instead of a squirt gun then you'll be "Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs"!
- "Time Flies" Wear a pair of angel wings (store bought or homemade) and hang a wall clock around your neck!
- "Smartie Pants" Tape or glue candy "Smarties" all over your pants!
- "Q-Tip" Wrap your head and feet in cotton batting/fiber fill/KAPOK around your head and feet then wear a white t-shirt and pants.
And here is what Connie and Wendell plan on wearing to your 2012 Halloween Hoe Down (sponsored by Martha Stewart Glitter): Connie will secure herself in a large box faux-finished to look like a brick while Wendell will wear a workman's cap, apron, gloves, and carry a trowel because we will be a brick "layer"! What a pair!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN FROM "CELEBRATE"!!!