Here are a few EXCITING new uses for tape!!!
1) Electrical tape comes in a variety of colors these days, so when your are having guests over use your collection to tag drink cups to avoid awkward mix ups!
2) When you tighten your belt does the tail hang low? If it does, try some double sided "fashion" tape to keep it in place.
3) Protect your plaster! When hanging your next family photo or piece of artwork place a piece of scotch tape on the spot where the nail will be driven. It will prevent cracking and chipping.
4) Did you eat your Triscuits over your keyboard and now it is full of crumbs and stuff? Try sliding a long piece of transparent tape between the rows of keys. The sticky side will pick up dust and food particles in a jiff!
5) Does your luggage look like everyone else's at the airport? Help make baggage claim easier by adding a unique strip of colorful or patterned duct tape to your bags to help them stick out!
6) Next time you have spare screws left over from assembling your latest IKEA find, try storing them between layers of clear packing tape. You can even label your packets to make finding them in the future easier!
Bonus Random Tip: Connie was trying to pour the glitter from our glitter station back into its respective containers. It took her a week to organize the particles into color groups and she didn't want to mess up her work. The office was fresh out of funnels that day so Wendell (always willing to be Connie's mindless slave) quickly folded over and rolled a piece of aluminum foil from our foil station into a gleaming, silver funnel! Connie was thrilled and the next three months of glitter sorting was avoided. Thank you Wendell! We know what a snit Connie gets in when she is assigned glitter sorting duties.