Spaghetti Carbonara Casserole
2 C diced cooked ham
3 TBS Butter
4-6 oz sliced mushrooms
4-6 thinly sliced green onions
4 TBS flour
1C chicken broth
1 C milk
1/2 tsp seasoned salt
1/4 tsp garlic pepper, dash of cayenne or other hot pepper as desired
1C shredded cheese
- Cook spaghetti following package directions. Drain and rinse and mix with ham in large bowl.
- Melt butter over medium low heat and add the mushrooms. Cook until tender.
- Add the green onions. Stir in flour until blended thoroughly.
- Gradually stir in chicken broth and milk. Add seasonings.
- Keep stirring until thickened. When ready, combine it with the ham and spaghetti.
- Stir in the cheese.
- Bake at 325 for 25-30 minutes, until bubbly and cheese is melted.