Here is a few ideas we collected! If you are confused about some of them, leave us a comment and we will gladly help you!
- Used to nail polish as a button securer. You can sew that loose button on later.
- Use clear nail polish to hold the screw in your eyeglasses longer.
- To keep your faux pearls from flaking.
- Color code keys.
- To prevent shaving cream cans from leaving rust rings in your tub or shower.
- Seal an envelope.
- Nail Polish Remover rubbed on the base of the cap of a glue bottle, will make opening it easier.