Here are a few miscellaneous must knows!
- Use dental floss (similar to the way a potter slices clay) to cut a cake layer.
- Use a hairdryer to remove stubborn price stickers from glass.
- Remove permanent marker from walls and counter tops with rubbing alcohol on a cotton ball.
- To prevent shoe strings from coming untied, rub lip balm where you tie the knot and they will stay put.
- If you don't have a camera case, store your pocket digital camera in a soap case. This is handy when traveling or in your purse.
- Defog your goggles with toothpaste.